SENT OF THE 10TH OF EVERY MONTH.
Each month, the roasters carefully choose which beans they want you to try, and will roast them just before shipping.
- Payments will be processed on the date of join and at 25th day of the month every month thereafter.
- 25th day of the every month is the cut-off date.
- You can cancel your subscription any time. However, if the cut off date has passed, your next shipment will have already been processed, and will not be able to be cancelled.
5-12 BUSINESS DAYS OF SHIPPING TO MOST MAJOR CITIES AROUND THE WORLD.
- Coffee beans are shipped on the 10th of every month. Beans reach most major cities worldwide within 5-12 business days. Should we anticipate additional time will be necessary for your shipment to reach your region, we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.
- As products are shipped via JAPAN POST OFFOCE, you will be able to track your package. You will be notified by email when your order has shipped.
- Shipping costs are included in the purchase price.
To some countries/areas, EMS shipping might be necessary. In this case, an extra shipping fee will occur.
If you live in a concerned area, extra shipping fee will be added on your Check out Page.
Thank you for your understandings.
OFF THE INTERNET AND INTO THE REAL WORLD
We also run Goodcoffee.me, an online coffee guidebook that helps people discover coffee stands in Japan and all over the world. Now, excited to introduce to the globe the actual taste of Japanese coffee, we’re brining our online presence into the real world with this coffee subscription service.
ENJOY THE COFFEE OF VARIOUS ROASTERS THROUGHOUT JAPAN.
The selected 2 roasters differ by month.
Try out many, and find your favourite.
2 plans available: The 200g/3,500yen set OR the 400g/5,000yen set.
Next cut off date is July 25th.
Your coffee will be shipped on August 10th.
- 400g, 2 Roasters - 5,000 Japanese Yen
- Includes 2 types of Beans in 200g Bags
- 200g, 2 Roasters - 3,500 Japanese Yen
- Includes 2 types of Beans in 100g Bags
- COFFEE COUNTYFukuoka
COFFEE COUNTY opened the first location in Kurume-City in Fukuoka back in 2013. Mr.Mori the owner visits farmers every year to tell the coffee story and the beautiful flavor of coffee to their customers!
- LIGHT UP COFFEETokyo
A roaster café based in Kichijyo-ji, Tokyo, which has two more other locations in Shimokitazawa and Kyoto. Treating coffee as an agricultural product and tell people the story about coffee. This is LIGHT UP’s mind and awesome culture. Please enjoy the unique taste!